[slurm-users] Rolling reboot with at most N machines down simultaneously?

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 4 11:53:34 UTC 2022

...job dependencies are also an option, thinking about this. You could
carve it up into X 'sets' of N nodes, with node-specific reboot jobs
that depend on the previous job in the same 'N' to finish.

Tina

--
Tina Friedrich, Advanced Research Computing Snr HPC Systems Administrator

Research Computing and Support Services
IT Services, University of Oxford
http://www.arc.ox.ac.uk http://www.it.ox.ac.uk