[slurm-users] Can I define and use custom env vars in slurm.conf?

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 20:15:39 UTC 2022

I think you are looking at nodesets:

 From the slurm.conf man:

NODESET CONFIGURATION
     The nodeset configuration allows you to define a name for a
specific set of nodes which can be used to simplify the partition
configuration section, especially for heterogenous or condo-style
systems. Each nodeset may be defined by an explicit list of nodes,
and/or by filtering the nodes by a particular configured feature. If
both Feature= and Nodes= are used the nodeset shall be the union of the
two subsets. Note that the nodesets are only used to simplify the
partition definitions at present, and are not usable outside of the
partition configuration.
Feature
     All nodes with this single feature will be included as part of this
nodeset.
Nodes
     List of nodes in this set.
NodeSet
     Unique name for a set of nodes. Must not overlap with any NodeName
definitions.

Brian Andrus