[slurm-users] Slurm Multi-cluster implementation

navin srivastava navin.altair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:59:27 UTC 2021

Thank you Tina.

so if i understood correctly.Database is global to both cluster and running
on login Node?
or is the database running on one of the master Node and shared with
another master server Node?

but as far I have read that the slurm database can also be separate on both
the master and just use the parameter AccountingStorageExternalHost so that
both databases are aware of each other.

Also on the login node in slurm .conf file pointed to which Slurmctld?
is it possible to share the  sample slurm.conf file of login Node.

Regards
Navin.