[slurm-users] Changing DefaultAccount for user

Loris Bennett loris.bennett at fu-berlin.de
Tue Nov 23 14:07:02 UTC 2021

Hi,

Thanks everyone.  What I was missing was that that the two user/account
associations have to exist before I can change the default account.

However, what I find a bit odd is that I have multiple associations,
e.g.

  $ sacctmgr show assoc where user=loris
     Cluster    Account       User    ...
  ---------- ---------- ----------    ...
     bigiron     boblab      loris    ...
     bigiron      staff      loris    ...
     bigiron         sc      loris    ...

the following shows only one, namely the default:

  $ sacctmgr show user loris accounts
        User   Def Acct     Admin
  ---------- ---------- ---------
       loris      staff      None

If I then do

  $ sacctmgr show assoc where user=loris format=account,defaultaccount
     Account   Def Acct
  ---------- ----------
      boblab
       staff
          sc

I see all the accounts but not the default.

Is there a way to see all the accounts and which one is the default with
a single command?

Cheers,

Loris

--