[slurm-users] Possible to get cluster utilization by partition?

Chin,David dwc62 at drexel.edu
Thu Nov 4 20:47:02 UTC 2021

Hi,

I am running Slurm 20.02.7. I would like to generate cluster utilization
report based on the billing TRES, but separated by partition.

I can get full cluster utilization using:

    sreport cluster utilization -T billing start=2021-01-01 end=2021-06-30

but it would be useful for understanding usage if a similar report could
be produced for each partition.

I tried the obvious, adding "partitions=gpu", but that option isn't
applicable to the cluster utilization report: it just produces the same
output as the above command.

Cheers,
    Dave

--
David Chin, PhD (he/him)   Sr. SysAdmin, URCF, Drexel
dwc62 at drexel.edu                     215.571.4335 (o)
For URCF support: urcf-support at drexel.edu
https://proteusmaster.urcf.drexel.edu/urcfwiki
github:prehensilecode