[slurm-users] Cluster usage, filtered by partition

Alan Orth alan.orth at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:49:29 UTC 2021

Hi,

Every year or so a manager/auditor asks to see our cluster usage as well
and I use the R scripts from slurm-stats to generate them:

https://github.com/CSCfi/slurm-stats

This will give you a nice CSV with lots of data. Hasn't been updated in a
few years, but works with R/4.0 last time I tried.

Cheers,

--
Alan Orth
alan.orth at gmail.com