[slurm-users] [External] Re: R jobs crashing when run in parallel

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Mon Mar 29 17:28:23 UTC 2021

It sounds to me like configuration drift on your cluster. I would check
that libpcre is actually (still?) Installed on all your cluster nodes. I'll
bet if you check the node(s) where the jobs are failing, it's probably a
particular subset of nodes, or even only a single node, and libpcre has
some how disappeared from that node(s).

Prentice