[slurm-users] About sacct --format: detailed info about the fields

xiaojinghu93 at 163.com xiaojinghu93 at 163.com
Fri Mar 5 05:39:34 UTC 2021

Hello, guys,

I am doing a parsing job on the output of the sacct command and I know fields that could be specified to be outputted.
The difficulty I am facing is that I am in lack of detailed info about the fields. I need to do calculation on the fields so I need to understand what values they will be taking. For example, time field maybe in format like “YYYY:DDTHH:SS” or just  “Unknown”.
Where can I find those detailed info? Is their any documentation about it?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Xiaojing