[slurm-users] Question about adding and removing features in Slurm

Michael Gutteridge michael.gutteridge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:57:24 UTC 2021

I believe at the end of the day you do need to edit slurm.conf.  There is a
similar capability in Slurm with scontrol(1) where you can set
"availablefeatures" and "activefeatures":

    sudo scontrol update nodename=node16
availablefeatures=feature1,feature2,feature3

I'm not sure how that survives controller reconfigure/restart though.

 - Michael