[slurm-users] [External] Different max number of jobs in individual and array jobs

Paul Brunk pbrunk at uga.edu
Fri Jun 18 03:22:37 UTC 2021

Hi:

If you (Shaohao) mean you want to limit all running jobs to the sum of
up to N non-array-jobs and up to M array jobs, could you have N
"local" licenses of LicenseName 'nonarray' (e.g.) and M "local"
licenses of LicenseName 'array', and cause job_submit lua to add a
request for a license of the relevant type to each submission?

--
Flailing wildly at the keyboard,
Paul Brunk, system administrator