[slurm-users] Job requesting two different GPUs on two

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Thu Jun 10 08:22:38 UTC 2021

Hello,

No, with "#SBATCH --gres=gpu:2" SLURM searchs a node with 2 GPUs but I need to run my job in 2 nodes using 2 GPUs but one GPU in each node. If both GPUs are the same, job runs OK, but I want to test run my job in two nodes: one offers a GeForceRTX3080 and the second offers a GeForceRTX2070. In this case, I have been not able to define a "#SBATCH --gres=" correct line.

Thanks.