[slurm-users] 4 sockets but "

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Fri Jul 23 11:07:33 UTC 2021

Il 23/07/2021 13:01, Ole Holm Nielsen ha scritto:

>> Well, Slurm reports the 15-minute load average.  I guess users will
>> have to learn that, because we can't print help information every time.
They'd probably omit reading it anyway...

> Actually, I found a bit of unused space below the CPUload heading, so I
> print (15min) there now :-)  How does that look for you?
Perfect.
But it's not whowing jobIDs nor users :(

Another info available in slurmtop is the jobqueue and the runtime of
active jobs (for what it's worth...). Users are usually interested in
the answer to "when will my job start". But pestat and slurmtop are
different tools for different uses, no need to duplicate all functionality.

--
Diego Zuccato
DIFA - Dip. di Fisica e Astronomia