[slurm-users] How to avoid a feature?

Ryan Cox ryan_cox at byu.edu
Thu Jul 1 17:37:16 UTC 2021

Brian,

Would a reservation on that node work?  I think you could even do a
combination of MAGNETIC and features in the reservation itself if you
wanted to minimize hassle, though that probably doesn't add much beyond
just requiring that the reservation name be specified by people who want
to use it.

Ryan

--
Ryan Cox