[slurm-users] Using "Environment Modules" in a SLURM script

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Fri Jan 22 10:41:06 UTC 2021

Hello,

I use "Environment Modules" (http://modules.sourceforge.net/) in my SLURM cluster. In my scripts I do need to add an explicit "source /soft/modules-3.2.10/Modules/3.2.10/init/bash". However, in several examples I have read about SLURM scripts, nobody comments that. So, have I forgotten a parameter in SLURM to "capture" environment variables into the script or is it a problem due to my distribution (CentOS-7)???

Thanks.