[slurm-users] Questions about sacctmgr load command

Luke Yeager lyeager at nvidia.com
Mon Jan 11 17:11:55 UTC 2021

I looked into sacctmgr save/load and remember being very disappointed (unfortunately I can’t remember the details off the top of my head).

Ole Nielsen’s open-source tool might be a good thing to take a look at:
https://github.com/OleHolmNielsen/Slurm_tools/tree/master/slurmaccounts

At our site, we developed our own wrapper around sacctmgr to meet our needs, too.