[slurm-users] MaxTime only for a user

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Thu Feb 25 10:48:52 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have test with "sacctmgr modify user name=my_user set MaxWallDurationPerJob=01:00" (in other words, user “my_user” will have only 1 minute per job), but after that, I have submit a job as “my_user” with a “sleep” of 50 minutes and jobs has NOT been cancelled… so something is wrong ☹

“My_user” associations, now, are:

   Cluster    Account       User  Partition     Share GrpJobs       GrpTRES GrpSubmit     GrpWall   GrpTRESMins MaxJobs       MaxTRES MaxTRESPerNode MaxSubmit     MaxWall

   q50004   caosmembe+     druiz                    1                                    00:01:00                                                                 00:01:00

More help, please…

Thanks a lot!