[slurm-users] Exclude Slurm packages from the EPEL yum repository

Jürgen Salk juergen.salk at uni-ulm.de
Wed Feb 3 09:02:40 UTC 2021

Hi Phil,

assuming that all sites maintaining their own Slurm rpm packages must
now somehow ensure that these are not replaced by the EPEL packages
anyway, why wouldn't it be possible, in the long run, to follow the
Fedora packaging guidelines for renaming existing packages?

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/#renaming-or-replacing-existing-packages

Best regards
Jürgen