[slurm-users] How to get an estimate of job completion for planned maintenance?

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Tue Dec 14 21:33:35 UTC 2021

Another useful format string – and again, this is if you mess up and don’t do a reservation early enough (or your environment has no concept of a time limit) – is this one:

squeue -o %u,%i,%L

Will show you username, job id, and remaining time – which is sometimes easier to deal with than end date/time.

--
#BlackLivesMatter
____
||_// the State	 |         Ryan Novosielski - novosirj at rutgers.edu
|| \\ University | Sr. Technologist - 973/972.0922 (2x0922) ~*~ RBHS Campus
||  \\    of NJ	 | Office of Advanced Research Computing - MSB C630, Newark
     `'