[slurm-users] TimeLimit parameter

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Thu Dec 2 13:18:13 UTC 2021

Hello,

I'm going a problema I have detected in my SLURM cluster. If I configure a partition with a "TimeLimit" of, for example, 15 minutes and, later, a user submits a job in which he/she apply a "TimeLimitt" bigger (for example, 20 minutes), job remains in PENDING state because TimeLimit requested by user is bigger that configured in the queue. My question is: is there any way to force to the partition TimeLimit from the queue if user request a bigger value?

Thanks.