[slurm-users] free resources

Pankaj Dorlikar pankajd at cdac.in
Thu Aug 26 07:34:50 UTC 2021

Thank you.

However, sinfo -t idle /sinfo -t mix is only giving the node names which are
idle/mix. To get exact number of cpus / gpus, what command need to be used.

showbf -S
backfill window (user: 'root' group: 'root' partition: ALL) Thu Aug 26
12:53:23

410 procs available for       3:57:21
218 procs available for       9:38:20
194 procs available for    1:10:51:51