[slurm-users] [External] slurmd -C vs lscpu - which do I use to populate slurm.conf?

Michael Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Wed Apr 28 23:06:31 UTC 2021

I think that you want to use the output of slurmd -C, but if that isn’t telling you the truth then you may not have built slurm with the correct libraries. I believe that you need to build with hwloc in order to get the most accurate details of the CPU topology. Make sure you have hwloc-devel installed and try to rebuild Slurm.

Mike Robbert