[slurm-users] derived counters

Heckes, Frank heckes at mps.mpg.de
Tue Apr 13 12:04:58 UTC 2021

Hello Ole,

This result from a mgmt. - question. How long jobs have to wait (in s, min, h, day) before they getting executed and
how many jobs are waiting (are queued) for each partition in a certain time interval.
The first one is easy to find with sacct and submit, start counts + difference + averaging.
The second is a bit cumbersome, so I wonder whether a 'solution' is already around. The easiest way is to monitor from the beginning and store the squeue ouput for later evaluation. Unfortunately I didn’t do that.

Cheers,
-Frank