[slurm-users] Slurmctld and log file

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Wed Sep 9 07:41:31 UTC 2020

Hello,

This seems to imply you had some changes in your slurm.conf

I'm presuming you are running Centos 7 or such.

Do you see anything when you do 'journalctl -u slurmctld'

I'm wondering if you were only logging to the journal and then added the
bits to also/instead log to a separate file.

I do both. I do high debug to the journal and info to the log file.

Brian Andrus

Yes, I'm running CentOS 7.7.1908

If I run "journalctl -u slurmctld" I see some log from 3 months ago

I don't know how answer you to the question/doubt "I'm wondering if you were only logging to the journal and then added the bits to also/instead log to a separate file". How could I know

Thanks.