[slurm-users] update_node / reason set to: slurm.conf / state set to DRAINED

Christopher Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Nov 5 21:11:29 UTC 2020

Hi Kevin,

On 11/4/20 6:00 pm, Kevin Buckley wrote:

> In looking at the SlurmCtlD log we see pairs of lines as follows
>
>   update_node: node nid00245 reason set to: slurm.conf
>   update_node: node nid00245 state set to DRAINED

I'd go looking in your healthcheck scripts, I took a quick look at the
source last night and couldn't see anything that looked related, and
it's not a message I remember seeing before.

Also take a look in the slurmd logs on the node for that time, to see if
there's anything that correlates there.

Good luck!
Chris
--