[slurm-users] Slurm Upgrade

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 2 17:06:37 UTC 2020

We have hit this when we naively ran using the service and it timed out
and borked the database.  Fortunately we had a backup to go back to.
Since then we have run it straight from the command line.  Like yours
our production DB is now 23 GB for 6 months worth of data so major
schema updates take roughly 1-2 hours for us.

-Paul Edmon-