[slurm-users] require info on merging diff core count nodes under single queue or partition

Sudeep Narayan Banerjee snbanerjee at iitgn.ac.in
Mon May 18 13:33:41 UTC 2020

Dear Loris: I am very sorry to address as Support; actually it has
become a bad habit for me which I will change. Sincere Apologies!

Yes, I have checked while adding hybrid arch of hardware but while
executing slurmctld, it shows mismatch in core-count and also the
existing 32core nodes goes to Dowm/Drng mode and new 40-core nodes sets
to IDLE.

Any help/guide to some link will be highly appreciated!

Thanks & Regards,
Sudeep Narayan Banerjee
System Analyst | Scientist B
Information System Technology Facility
Academic Block 5 | Room 110
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar
Palaj, Gujarat 382355 INDIA