[slurm-users] Is it safe to convert cons_res to cons_tres on a running system?

Nathan R Crawford nrcrawfo at uci.edu
Sun Mar 29 22:48:42 UTC 2020

Sounds pretty safe, but with the current COVID-19 difficulties, including
Spring quarter classes being taught remotely (starts tomorrow, fun times
ahead), I'm a bit reluctant to poke a running system. This will get put on
the giant list of things waiting for a scheduled downtime once campus
re-opens.
Thanks,
Nate

Dr. Nathan Crawford              nathan.crawford at uci.edu
Director of Scientific Computing
School of Physical Sciences
164 Rowland Hall                 Office: 2101 Natural Sciences II
University of California, Irvine  Phone: 949-824-4508
Irvine, CA 92697-2025, USA