[slurm-users] Slurm Perl API use and examples

Thomas M. Payerle payerle at umd.edu
Mon Mar 23 20:24:24 UTC 2020

I was never able to figure out how to use the Perl API shipped with Slurm,
but instead have written some wrappers around some of the Slurm commands
for Perl.  My wrappers for the sacctmgr and share commands are available at
CPAN:
https://metacpan.org/release/Slurm-Sacctmgr
https://metacpan.org/release/Slurm-Sshare
(I have similar wrappers for a few other commands, but have not polished
enough for CPAN release, but am willing to share if you contact me).

--
Tom Payerle
DIT-ACIGS/Mid-Atlantic Crossroads        payerle at umd.edu
5825 University Research Park               (301) 405-6135
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20740-3831