[slurm-users] Make "srun --pty bash -i" always schedule immediately

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 11 13:19:33 UTC 2020

Generally the way we've solved this is to set aside a specific set of
nodes in a partition for interactive sessions.  We deliberately scale
the size of the resources so that users will always run immediately and
we also set a QoS on the partition to make it so that no one user can
dominate the partition.

-Paul Edmon-