[slurm-users] Reset FairShare?

Paul Edmon pedmon at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 27 18:20:49 UTC 2020

You want this handy feature in sacctmgr:

/RawUsage/=<value>
    This allows an administrator to reset the raw usage accrued to an
    account. The only value currently supported is 0 (zero). This is a
    settable specification only - it cannot be used as a filter to list
    accounts.

See:

https://slurm.schedmd.com/sacctmgr.html

-Paul Edmon-