[slurm-users] Slurm MySQL database configuration

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:04:55 UTC 2020

You need a single database connection string that both slurmdbd daemons
point to.

To have high availability, you should do that with the db configurations
(HA, replication, etc), which makes sense, as you want the database to
be HA.

The slurm backup configuration is to protect from your slurm daemons
going down.

Brian Andrus