[slurm-users] [EXT] Re: Module "pam_slurm_adopt"

Sean Crosby scrosby at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Jul 1 20:34:04 UTC 2020

You have to install the pam-devel package on the server you use to build
Slurm on. You'll then need to configure and then make.

Then you'll be able to make the files in the contrib/pam_slurm_adopt folder

Sean

--
Sean Crosby | Senior DevOpsHPC Engineer and HPC Team Lead
Research Computing Services | Business Services