[slurm-users] Module "pam_slurm_adopt"

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Wed Jul 1 13:06:24 UTC 2020

Hi,

My system runs SLURM 19.05.4 and system runs CentOS Linux 7.7.1908. Always I have installed SLURM from source code because destination folder is a NFS folder shared between all nodes. I know I could install a RPM in a custom destination, but... installing from source code allows me configure all parameters...

In response to other answer, I already knew SLURM source tree contains a "contrib" subfolder. From "contrib/pam_slurm_adopt" I have run "make" but I have got "Nothing to be done for 'all'".

Thanks.