[slurm-users] slurm- not allow a user submmit jobs

Juergen Salk juergen.salk at uni-ulm.de
Wed Jan 8 15:58:18 UTC 2020

Hello Angelines,

for me (Slurm 19.05.2) the following command seems to work:

 sacctmgr update user <username> set maxsubmitjobs=0

Job submission is then rejected with the following message:

$ sbatch job.slurm
sbatch: error: AssocMaxSubmitJobLimit
sbatch: error: Batch job submission failed: Job violates accounting/QOS policy (job submit limit, user's size and/or time limits)

Best regards
Jürgen

--
Jürgen Salk
Scientific Software & Compute Services (SSCS)

* Angelines <angelines.alberto at ciemat.es> [200108 14:26]: