[slurm-users] Slurm version 20.02.0 is now available

Angelos Ching angelosching at clustertech.com
Thu Feb 27 17:48:38 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Looks like using --config-server limits to 1 config server if I'm not
mistaken?
Specifying multiple --config-server will cause slurmd to consider only
the last one.
(A quick glance at the source seems to agree)
Any plan on accepting a second server via command line options?

Thanks & regards,
Angelos