[slurm-users] Slurm version 20.02.0 is now available

Jeffrey T Frey frey at udel.edu
Wed Feb 26 13:09:21 UTC 2020

Did you reuse the 20.02 select/cons_res/Makefile.{in,am} in your plugin's source?  You probably will have to re-model your plugin after the select/cray_aries plugin if you need to override those two functions (it also defines its own select_p_job_begin() and doesn't link against libcons_common.la).  Naturally, omitting libcons_common.a from your plugin doesn't help if you use other functions defined in select/common.