[slurm-users] RHEL8 support - Missing Symbols in SelectType libraries

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 21 17:02:37 UTC 2020

Hi James,

thank you!

I can confirm that 'fixes' it. slurmd now starts, the node joins the
cluster, I can at least get an interactive session on it (haven't tried
anything else).

In case that's of interest - this is actually SLURM 18.08.3 that I've
now gotten to run (I haven't quite managed to upgrade to 19 yet). I've
made minor modifications to the spec file - the unhardening of the flags
and the the python dependency.

Tina