[slurm-users] Slurm Upgrade from 17.02

Ricardo Gregorio ricardo.gregorio at rothamsted.ac.uk
Wed Feb 19 14:10:49 UTC 2020

hi all,

I am putting together an upgrade plan for slurm on our HPC. We are currently running old version 17.02.11. Would you guys advise us upgrading to 18.08 or 19.05?

I understand we will have to also upgrade the version of mariadb from 5.5 to 10.X and pay attention to 'long db upgrade from 17.02 to 18.X or 19.X' and 'bug 6796' amongst other things.

We would appreciate your comments/recommendations

Regards,
Ricardo Gregorio
Research and Systems Administrator
Operations ITS

Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity number 802038.