[slurm-users] Slurm Upgrade Philosophy?

Alex Chekholko alex at calicolabs.com
Fri Dec 18 18:27:28 UTC 2020

Hi Jason,

Ultimately each site decides how/why to do it; in my case I tend to do big
"forklift upgrades", so I'm running 18.08 on the current cluster and will
go to latest SLURM for my next cluster build.  But you may have good
reasons to upgrade slurm more often on your existing cluster.  I don't use
any of the advanced features.

Regards,
Alex