[slurm-users] Tuto in building a slurm minimal in a single server

Richard Randriatoamanana richard.randriatoamanana at ec-nantes.fr
Wed Dec 16 08:29:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

Surfing during days on the net and seeking talks/tutos on schedmd website, I didn’t really find a tuto (that works on a systemd env) how to install, configure and deploy a slurm system on a single compute server with many cores and many memory. Explanations and tutos in administration I have tested and read so far are mainly for cluster above 2-3 servers (frontal, master and workers) not one.

I know it is not the best practice to do so but I am validating a PoC with this specific minimal infra.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks. I will of course share my tuto that works for my environment.

Regards,
Richard
—
Sent from my rotary and brandy phone !
Apologies for typos and any spelling errors