[slurm-users] How to get command from a finished job

Gestió Servidors sysadmin.caos at uab.cat
Thu Apr 30 07:39:33 UTC 2020

Hello,

I would like to know if there exist any way to get the same information I can get from a running or pending job in the queue with "scontrol show jobid=XXXX" when the job has finished. When it has finished, "scontrol show jobid=XXXX" doesn't work and "sacct -j jobid" doesn't show all the information I need. For example, with "scontrol show jobid" I can know what command has been submited, its workir, the stderr file and the stdout one. This information, I think, cannot be obtained when the job is finished and I run "sacct".

Thanks.