[slurm-users] Reading which GPUs were assigned to which job

Stephan Roth stephan.roth at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 23 11:49:36 UTC 2020

Hello Manuel,

One way I know of is to use scontrol with the '-d' option:

scontrol -d show job=<JOBID>

Then the GPU is listed in a line like this:

       Nodes=node01 CPU_IDs=14 Mem=10240 GRES=gpu(IDX:2)

If there are other ways to achieve the same, I'd be interested as well.

Best,
Stephan

Stephan Roth | ISG.EE D-ITET ETH Zurich | http://www.isg.ee.ethz.ch
+4144 632 30 59  |  ETF D 104  |  Sternwartstrasse 7  | 8092 Zurich