[slurm-users] Resources are free but Job is not getting scheduled.

navin srivastava navin.altair at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 15:29:22 UTC 2020

i missed to add the scheduling parameter.

SchedulerType=sched/builtin
#SchedulerParameters=enable_user_top
SelectType=select/cons_res
#SelectTypeParameters=CR_Core_Memory
SelectTypeParameters=CR_Core

# JOB PRIORITY
PriorityType=priority/multifactor
PriorityDecayHalfLife=2
PriorityUsageResetPeriod=DAILY
PriorityWeightFairshare=500000
PriorityFlags=FAIR_TREE

could you please also suggest here if the scheduling policy is fairshare
then still it will consider the priority over the partition?

Regards
Navin.