[slurm-users] Different Memory Nodes

Tina Fora tfora at riseup.net
Wed Sep 4 17:51:58 UTC 2019

Thanks Brian! I'll take a look at weights.

I want others to be able to use them and take advantage of the large
memory when free. We have a preemptable partiton below that works great.

PartitionName=scavenge
   AllowGroups=ALL AllowAccounts=ALL AllowQos=scavenge,abc
   AllocNodes=ALL Default=NO QoS=scavenge
   DefaultTime=NONE DisableRootJobs=NO ExclusiveUser=NO GraceTime=0 Hidden=NO
   MaxNodes=1 MaxTime=4-00:00:00 MinNodes=1 LLN=NO MaxCPUsPerNode=UNLIMITED
   Nodes=...a[01-05,11-15],b[01-10],c[01-20]
   PriorityJobFactor=10 PriorityTier=10 RootOnly=NO ReqResv=NO
OverSubscribe=NO
   OverTimeLimit=NONE PreemptMode=GANG,SUSPEND