[slurm-users] Different Memory Nodes

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 17:22:07 UTC 2019

(Added a subject)

Tina,

If you want group xxx to be the only ones to access them, you need to
either put them in their own partition or add info to the node
definitions to only allow certain users/groups.

If you want them to be used last, so they are available until all the
other nodes are in use, you can add weights to the node definitions.
This would mean users could request >192GB memory, so it has to go to
one of the updated nodes, which will only be taken if the other nodes
are used up, or a job needing > 192GB is running on them.

Brian Andrus