[slurm-users] How to create a partition where only one job can run concurrently?

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 19 04:56:38 UTC 2019

If you have accounting implemented, just set MaxJobs and it will do the
trick:

MaxJobs= The total number of jobs able to run at any given time for the
given association. If this limit is reached new jobs will be queued but
only allowed to run after previous jobs complete from the association.

Brian Andrus