[slurm-users] slurm reporting

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Tue Nov 26 16:14:23 UTC 2019

Open XDMoD for these three. https://github.com/ubccr/xdmod , plus https://xdmod.ccr.buffalo.edu (unfortunately their SSL certificate expired yesterday, so you’ll get a warning).

> 	• %time partitions were in-use and idle

Not sure how you’d want to define this, plus our partitions have substantial overlap on resources (our partitions are primarily to separate GPU or large memory jobs from others, and to balance priorities and limits on different classes of jobs).

> 	• min/mx/avg number of nodes/cpus/mem used per user/job

Open XDMoD for CPUs and nodes, and probably Open XDMoD plus SUPREMM for memory (haven’t used this one myself, but I plan to).

--
Mike Renfro, PhD / HPC Systems Administrator, Information Technology Services
931 372-3601     / Tennessee Tech University