[slurm-users] slurm reporting

Ricardo Gregorio ricardo.gregorio at rothamsted.ac.uk
Tue Nov 26 16:02:50 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am new to both HPC and SLURM.

I have been trying to run some usage reports (using sreport and sacct); but I cannot find a way to get the following info:

  *   Total number of jobs submitted by user (daily/weekly/monthly)
  *   Average queue time per user (daily/weekly/monthly)
  *   Average job run time per user (daily/weekly/monthly)
  *   %time partitions were in-use and idle
  *   min/mx/avg number of nodes/cpus/mem used per user/job

Is this doable?

Regards,
Ricardo Gregorio
Research and Systems Administrator

Rothamsted Research is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England at Harpenden, Hertfordshire, AL5 2JQ under the registration number 2393175 and a not for profit charity number 802038.