[slurm-users] How to use a pyhon virtualenv with srun?

Yann Bouteiller yann.bouteiller at polymtl.ca
Mon Nov 18 17:26:00 UTC 2019

Hello, thank you for your help.

I had asked on this list because I am a beginner with slurm so I
didn't know how to do this. Also reading at the CC documentation I
believed that installing a venv on each node was the right way to go.
Gareth was right: I needed to sleep forever at the end the worker
script, this works.

Regards,
Yann.