[slurm-users] Replacement for FastSchedule since 19.05.3

Taras Shapovalov taras.shapovalov at brightcomputing.com
Wed Nov 6 08:16:37 UTC 2019

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the answer.
Does this mean that there is no way to get rid of annoying error messages
in the logs if we need the hardware autodetection (FastSchedule=0)?

error: FastSchedule will be removed in 20.02, as will the
FastSchedule=0 functionality. Please consider removing this from your
configuration now.

The error message suggests to "consider" this somehow. But I don't get how
we should consider this.

Best regards,

Taras